Cara Mia Shindler 47 Chepstow Close Stratford Upon Avon Warwickshire CV379JF 07715555879 email@example.com
TO: Shannan Rose McGaw firstname.lastname@example.org Event: Christening at Blockley church on Sunday 8th of March. 1Pm. Party to follow at the sports club, Coverage up to 3hrs. This contract constitutes the agreement for event photography between Cara Mia Photography and the individual above at the time and date specified above.
Photography fee agreed to: £200 Photography fee includes:
-Up to 4 hours of event coverage, -Digital images to be provided via online download For the purpose of the Terms and Conditions detailed below, “Client” shall refer to the party procuring the services and detailed on the first page of this document. “Photographer” shall refer to Cara Mia Photography.
1. Exclusive Photographer: The Photographer shall be the exclusive photographer retained by the Client for the purpose of photographing the event. Guests, Family and friends of the Client shall be permitted to photograph as long as they shall not interfere with the Photographer’s duties.
2. Deposit and Payment. The Client shall make a deposit or full payment to retain the Photographer to perform the services specified herein. Balance shall be paid in full before the event for the service to be provided.
3. Cancellation. If the Client shall cancel this Agreement thirty (30) or more calendar days before the event date, any deposit paid to the Photographer shall be refunded in full. If Client shall cancel within thirty (30) days of the event date and if the Photographer does not obtain another assignment for that date, liquidated damages shall be charged in a reasonable amount not to exceed the deposit. A £100 cancellation fee shall be applied if the Client cancels within twenty-four (24) hours of the event date. 4. Copyright and Reproductions: The Photographer shall own the copyright in all images created and shall have right’s to make reproductions. The Client may purchase professional prints. In all cases, Client shall fully understand that the Photographer is providing a non exclusive license to reproduce said digital images, but the Photographer will retain the official copyright to all images. 5. Client’s Usage: The Client is allowed to obtain prints for personal use only, and shall not sell said prints. If Client is obtaining a print for newspaper announcement of the event, for editorial use or website and social media, Photographer authorizes Client to reproduce the print in this manner. In such event, Client shall credit for the Photographer adjacent to the photograph.
6. Failure to Perform. If the Photographer cannot perform this Agreement due to a fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Photographer’s illness, then the Photographer shall return the deposit to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Agreement. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event the Photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client’s order.
7. Model Release. The Client hereby grants to the Photographer and its legal representatives and assigns, the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of the Client or in which the Client may be included, for editorial, trade, advertising and any other purpose and in any manner and medium; to alter the same without restriction; and to copyright the same.The Client hereby releases the Photographer and its legal representatives and assigns from all claims and liability relating to said photographs.
8.Responsibilities: The photographer is not responsible for compromised coverage due to causes beyond the control of the COMPANY including but not limited to obtrusive guests, lateness of the client or guests, weather conditions, schedule complications, incorrect addresses provided to the photographer, rendering of decorations, or restrictions of the locations. The photographer is not responsible for backgrounds or lighting conditions which may negatively impact or restrict the photo coverage. The photographer is not held liable for missed coverage of any part of the event. The photographer will not be held accountable for failure to deliver images of any individuals or any objects at the event.
9.RetouchingAll images will be adjusted for exposure, brightness, contrast, sharpness, etc The Photographer's judgement regarding these corrections and the number of images put forward to the Client for preview shall be deemed correct. Retouching, digital manipulation and artist finishing is also included. 10. The CeremonyThe client understands that the photographer must follow all rules given to them by the person/s facilitating the wedding and are not held liable for failure to deliver should the photographer be told that they are not allowed to take photos during the ceremony or be stationed in one spot.